On 2026/09/29 15:45, Lucas Gabriel Vuotto wrote: > Hi ports@, Mark, > > Here is an update for HAProxy 3.4.6, which would be great to have for > 8.0 cycle. I've been trying 3.4.x on-and-off for a month without any > issues in my small deployments. it's very late in our release cycle to be switching to a new upstream branch, we are supposed to be mostly-done at this point apart from a few things that we already know about it, and security/major breakage fixes etc. you'd really want to have switched over at the latest a few weeks ago to be able to get a wider range of testing in -current. at this point even getting multi arch build-only testing is difficult. sticking to 3.2 for release and moving to 3.4 after unlock is the safer option. > I do have a question: 2 new scripts, haproxy-{dump-certs,reload}, are > included, which require socat to run. Should I include that as an > RDEP? I would.
No comments:
Post a Comment