Tuesday, September 01, 2026

Re: www/librewolf: bump to 155.0-1, this time correctly

Hi. I see that you merged the earlier version of my patch. I will diff the version you merged with this one, and then adapt that to send a revision patch instead. There were changes to PLIST and SO_VERSION in this newer version of the patch. Am 01.09.26 um 14:54 schrieb Leah Rowe: > Hi everyone, > > Here is an updated version of my LibreWolf 155.0-1 update, compared to > the one I sent earlier. It updates the PLIST properly, and that's the > only difference. > > This should be safe to merge, but I'm building it one more time just > to be sure. > > To re-cap, in addition to the 155.0-1 update, this patch also makes > the following changes: > > * PGO data re-used from firefox builds, for performance gain depending > on workload > > * Re-enables --enable-rust-simd in mozconfig for performance gain > depending on workload > > * Moves DIST_SUBDIR to mozilla instead of librewolf, so that PGO data > can be re-used from mozilla-firefox porting > > * Cleans up some stale patches accordingly; one patch was removed due > to it having already been applied upstream > > One other change: i forgot to update SO_VERSION in the previous > version of the patch. This has now been done. > > I'm now 99.9% sure that this patch is correct. I'll be 100% sure when > it finishes compiled (ETA one to two hours on my machine, after I send > this email). > -- Company director, Minifree Ltd Registered in England, No. 9361826 | VAT No. GB202190462 Registered Office: 19 Hilton Road, Canvey Island, Essex SS8 9QA, UK

No comments:

Post a Comment