Sunday, April 30, 2017

Re: Etnernal & infernal browser woes

> On Thu, 8 Sep 2016 17:53:24 +0200
> "Jens A. Griepentrog" <m-griepentrog@t-online.de> wrote:
> ...
> I have been using OpenBSD for six years on my desktop
> without any problems. Everything works fine on my
> ASUS P7F-M WS mainboard including its audio daughterboard;
> also graphics hardware acceleration on ATI Radeon HD 6450.
> ...
> There has been some degradation in speed in OpenBSD 5.9
> when looking online videos with seamonkey/firefox browsers.
> Usually, I download longer videos and mplay those offline
> without any stuttering.
> ...

Dear OpenBSD Developer Team,

many thanks for the new release! In contrast to the problems
originally mentioned in this thread I have the opposite feeling:
After my yearly upgrade (from OpenBSD 5.9 to 6.1) there is no
degradation in speed at all ... Much better, the stuttering has
gone when looking online videos with seamonkey/firefox browsers!

With best regards,
Jens

No comments:

Post a Comment