Gonzalo,
Thank you for this! I was able to get this running on OpenBSD 6.1 on a
Beagle Bone Black (armv7) though I did notice a few things:
Change /etc/rc.d/suricata
daemon="/usr/local/bin/suricata -D"
As you mention, the rules that are listed in suricata.yaml do not match
the rules in /etc/suricata/rules so it won't start without being edited.
I also think it's probably worth a mention of setting daemon_flags in a
post install message to specify the config file and the monitor
interfaces. Finally, you need to create the default logging directory,
/var/log/suricata
I'll keep working with this and track notes of other things I run into.
Thanks!
Seth
On 8/15/17 11:14 AM, Gonzalo L. Rodriguez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is a WIP for Suricata 4.0.0:
>
> https://suricata-ids.org/2017/07/27/suricata-4-0-released/
>
> Still working with the rules and some details but it would be nice some
> test.
>
> Feedback is welcome.
>
> Thanks!
>
No comments:
Post a Comment