Sunday, December 31, 2017

6.2 song?

Hi all, happy new year...


Above my pay grade... but I did go to sleep thinking about Dancing in
the Dark ... THought of KARL ASLR and thought ... this might just
work... for a song...

Ode to KARL

Some OS get up in the evening, and they ain't got nothing to say
they come home in the morning, they go to bed feeling the same way
they ain't nothing but tired, man the're just tired and bored with themselves
Hey there baby, they could use just a little help
[Chorus:]
You can't start a fire, you can't start a fire when you dont know where to start
there are gun's for hire but we leave them dancing in the dark

Message just keep getting clearer, radio's on and I'm moving mem round my place
I check my look in the mirror i reboot to change my clothes my hair my face
Man they ain't getting nowhere they can just go through my dump like this
There's something happening somewhere.. they just dont know where that is :)

[Chorus:]

You sit around getting older there's a joke here somewhere and it's on them
I'll shake this world off my shoulders come on baby the laughs on me
Stay on the streets of this town and they'll try carving you up alright
They say you got to stay hungry hey baby I'm just about starving tonight
I'm dying for some action I'm sick of sitting 'round here trying to write
This code
I need a love reaction come on baby give me just one look

The following words need to be modifed to be made relevant .

[Chorus:]
You can't start a fire, sittin' 'round cryin' over a broken heart
This gun's for hire even if we're just dancing in the dark

You can't start a fire, worryin' about your little world falling apart
This gun's for hire even if we're just dancing in the dark

Even if we're just dancing in the dark
Even if we're just dancing in the dark
Even if we're just dancing in the dark

Hey baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment