Sunday, December 31, 2017

Re: gcc-4.9.4 package build signal 11 [Segmentation fault] on Ubiquiti Unifi Security Gateway

Since the default kernel is single proc I've reverted to GENERIC bsd and
I'm still having issues building package.

I'm wondering if the system is to resource constrainted. Do you know
which system was used to build octeon release?

thanks

On Sat, 30 Dec 2017, Visa Hankala wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 09:01:06PM -0700, Diana Eichert wrote:
>> Hi misc@ long time since I posted
>>
>> collect2: error: ld terminated with signal 11 [Segmentation fault]
>>
>> while building gcc-4.9.4 package on Ubiquiti Unifi Security Gateway
>>
>> I'm running 12/22/2017 octeon snapshot, bsd.mp GENERIC.MP kernel.
>>
>> System built 109 packages before Seg Fault when building gcc-4.9.4
>>
>> When posting dmesg I just noticed all the "write failed: errno 14" messages
>
> There are SMP-related bugs in the low-level machine-dependent memory
> management code. The current workaround is to restart the build.
>
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment