Tuesday, July 31, 2018

[NEW] misc/Subsurface

This is a port for Subsurface:

Description:

Subsurface can plan and track single- and multi-tank dives using
air, Nitrox or TriMix. It allows tracking of dive locations
including GPS coordinates (which can also conveniently be entered
using a map interface), logging of equipment used and names of other
divers, and lets users rate dives and provide additional notes.

Tested on amd64.

I'm a bit out of my league with a port of any^Wthis size, but it Works
For Me (tm). With this installed, I'm able to download dives over USB
from a few dive computers, use the cloud, and plan dives. Mostly the
last. I can't get the manual to install (some sort of ninja/cmake issue
fixed in the current version). Haven't tested with serial or other
manner of dive computer. Also doesn't have printing because of a
grantlee dependency.

I've already merged many of the patches into upstream, so the next
version will be much neater.

No comments:

Post a Comment