Sunday, September 02, 2018

Re: Cloud-Storage & OpenBSD

Tarsnap?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 2, 2018, at 10:43 AM, Kurtis <mnmul@protonmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey all,
>
> I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions with any Online File Backup / Synchronization services?
>
> I used Dropbox for a long time but decided to drop it in favor of pCloud. It's about time to do another annual subscription so I'm looking at options.
>
> I use the same service for backing up photos from my phone, backing up documents from computers, and syncing files between multiple machines (Mac, Windows, and Linux, Android).
>
> Specifically, I'm looking for a service that is compatible with the major operating systems but also has a good client for OpenBSD.
>
> Bonus feature would be the ability to share the service with my family using different accounts.
>
> The ability to generate credentials that can only access certain folders would be _really_ cool. For example, my machines could generate reports and store them in my sync'd service so I could simplify viewing them from any machine.
>
> Thanks!
>
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment