Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Re: NEW: sysutils/tenshi (and dep devel/p5-IO-BufferedSelect)

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 06:18:26PM -0700, Paul B. Henson wrote:
> For the past few years every time a new release came out, I've submitted
> this package and it's dep for potential inclusion in ports... I guess
> nobody's interested, so after this try I suppose I'll just maintain it
> locally and stop submitting it.
>
> Thanks...

Your version of p5-IO-Buffered-Select doesn't have a MAINTAINER, but the
one that bluhm@ imported recently does, so I prefer his version.


tenshi seems interesting, but I don't currently have a use for it, so I
wasn't able to really test it out.

The port looks mostly OK, but I think sthen@ might have some style
suggestions and I don't know a lot about rc scripts or adding new users.

One thing I saw was that there are no regression tests, so probably it
needs "NO_TEST".

l8rZ,
--
andrew - http://afresh1.com

A printer consists of three main parts:
the case, the jammed paper tray and the blinking red light.

No comments:

Post a Comment