Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Re: smtpd new "relay as" syntax?

On October 31, 2018 5:31:44 PM EDT, "Paul B. Henson" <henson@acm.org> wrote:
>I just upgraded to OpenBSD 6.4, and I'm trying to figure out how to do
>this with the new syntax:
>
>accept from local for any relay via smtp://smtp.domain.com as
>"@domain.com"
>
>This would rewrite the outbound message to masquerade as being from the
>TLD rather than a specific machine. Right now I've got:
>
>action local_relay relay host smtp.domain.com
>match from local for any action local_relay
>
>But this doesn't do the rewriting. The only thing I see in the man page
>talks about 'senders <users> [masquerade]' which seems to be for
>authenticated users.
>
>Am I missing something obvious?
>
>Thanks...

Mail-from in the action options, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment