Thursday, January 31, 2019

Re: sparc64 and C++ exceptions

On Fri, Feb 01, 2019 at 01:40:24AM +0000, Tinker wrote:

> On Thursday, January 31, 2019 2:00 PM, Otto Moerbeek <otto@drijf.net> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 01:12:10AM +0000, Tinker wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Otto and Jeremie,
> > > I think I have the answer to your particular question, and it's
> > > platform-independent:
> > > Reading your log file
> > > http://build-failures.rhaalovely.net//sparc64/2019-01-10/net/amule,-daemon.log
> > > , there is mentioning of libestdc++ in there.
> > > Please be aware that a program that links to both libstdc++ and
> > > libestdc++ will likely crash, and in my experience exception handling
> > > gone-haywire is a typical form of such a crash.
> >
> > That does not explain my simple test case I posted erlier, where
> > mixing of libs does not play a roll at all.
> >
> > -Otto
>
> Wait clarify, what exact test case?
>

Read a few posts back.

-Otto

No comments:

Post a Comment