Thursday, January 31, 2019

Re: Use xenodm like startx?

Hi

I am using the Xfce desktop, and the only thing I am doing is making the

file with:

$ echo xfce4-session > ~/.xinitrc


And then starting the Xfce desktop with the command:

$ xinit


Best regards
Freddy Fisker


On Thursday, 31 January 2019 16:55:20 CET, lists@wrant.com wrote:
> Thu, 31 Jan 2019 12:23:08 +0100 Freddy Fisker <ff@freddyfisker.dk>
>> Hi
>>
>> I have never used the startx command. I use the xinit command
>> together with
>> the ~/.xinitrc file.
>
> Hi Freddy,
>
> Are you referring to a recent OpenBSD, or some other customised variant?
> If that's a bypass of the recent security fixes don't bother responding.
> I'm only interested how it solves or improves on-demand X session model.
>
> Kind regards,
> Anton Lazarov
>
>> Best regards
>> Freddy Fisker
>>
>>
>> On Thursday, 31 January 2019 11:57:12 CET, John Ankarström wrote: ...
>
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment