Sunday, March 31, 2019

Re: Touchpad - how to enable two-finger scrolling

If two-finger scrolling doesn't work out of the box, it usually means
that the hardware is not supported, and no xorg.conf or wsmouse
configuration will help (only pointer movement works because the
touchpad emulates a PS2 mouse). Could you post the output of the dmesg
command here?

On 3/31/19 5:56 AM, Brogan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I recently installed OpenBSD 6.4 on a Dell Latitude 6430u and am trying to get touchpad two-finger scrolling working in X11. As far as I can tell the touchpad is being loaded via wsmouse but I'm not sure how or where to properly configure the WSMOUSECFG_TWOFINGERSCROLL found in /usr/include/dev/wscons/wsconsio.h.
>
> It does not appear that I have a base xorg.conf file. At least not in the usual places /etc/ or /etc/X11/. I'm guessing I need to establish that but I'm not sure how to get started.
>
> If there's any config file or machine log output I can provide to assist with helping me let me know.
>
> Thank you.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment