Thursday, June 20, 2019

Re: Reboot and re-link (fwd) Maxim Bourmistrov: Re: Reboot and re-link (fwd) Maxim Bourmistrov: Re: Reboot and re-link (fwd) Maxim Bourmistrov: Re: Reboot and re-link

It was either a really bad joke or mental. Now it is threatening.

So sad.

Jan



On 20 Jun 2019, at 23:54, Theo de Raadt wrote:

> Someone is going to have regrets.
>
> Maxim Bourmistrov <mxb@alumni.chalmers.se> wrote:
>
>> IF NOT, I'll start to talk to Canadian govs
>>
>> On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 at 23:48, Maxim Bourmistrov
>> <mxb@alumni.chalmers.se> wrote:
>>
>> Now, I'd like to se all bills.As I'm funding this project. 5 years
>> from now on.
>>
>> On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 at 23:25, Maxim Bourmistrov
>> <mxb@alumni.chalmers.se> wrote:
>>
>> I'd say this whole project is your milking cow.(Having a good times
>> biking??)
>> You really don't move froward much. Except poor guy trying to fix
>> net stack.
>> You move around vars, back and forward. But really - no progress.
>> Community thinks their push money to dev stuff, in real - their push
>> Theos
>> bills forward. Nice illusion.
>> I'm yet another one in this line. Disappointed, seen to much AND
>> been rejected
>> by Theos. One in line.
>>
>> On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 at 23:08, Maxim Bourmistrov
>> <mxb@alumni.chalmers.se> wrote:
>>
>> For me, this does not really matter. )
>> I give a sh.
>> You just loose yet another testbed.
>>
>> On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 at 23:05, Maxim Bourmistrov
>> <mxb@alumni.chalmers.se>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> The OpenBSD user community is has too many people like this.
>> I think ppl get frustrated. Like me, been following obsd since 3.2.
>> I think look down on those whom uses your fork.
>> and yet, you want donations.
>> I think that you have to ask first, if you want to get public
>> private
>> conversation.
>> I think this is controlled by law.
>>
>>
>> On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 at 22:51, Theo de Raadt <deraadt@openbsd.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>> The OpenBSD user community is has too many people like this.
>>
>> From: Maxim Bourmistrov <mxb@alumni.chalmers.se>
>> Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 22:34:54 +0200
>> Subject: Re: Reboot and re-link
>> To: Theo de Raadt <deraadt@openbsd.org>
>>
>> Go away?! I'm your user - FIX IT.
>>
>> On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 at 22:32, Theo de Raadt <deraadt@openbsd.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>> I take a lot of responsibility, which is why the system has KARL.
>>
>> Go away.
>>
>> From: Maxim Bourmistrov <mxb@alumni.chalmers.se>
>> Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 22:35:21 +0200
>> Subject: Re: Reboot and re-link
>> To: Theo de Raadt <deraadt@openbsd.org>
>>
>> Fix it NOW!
>>
>> On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 at 22:34, Maxim Bourmistrov
>> <mxb@alumni.chalmers.se> wrote:
>>
>> Go away?! I'm your user - FIX IT.
>>
>> On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 at 22:32, Theo de Raadt <deraadt@openbsd.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>> I take a lot of responsibility, which is why the system has KARL.
>>
>> Go away.
>>
>> From: Maxim Bourmistrov <mxb@alumni.chalmers.se>
>> Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 22:41:25 +0200
>> Subject: Re: Reboot and re-link
>> To: Theo de Raadt <deraadt@openbsd.org>
>>
>> You are not true here.
>> You get paid.
>> Fuck man, I like OS and been following for a long time. Team does
>> good stuff.
>> But something is not OK, since 6.5.
>> Question is what is not OK.
>> You devs might help out.
>>

No comments:

Post a Comment