On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 05:22:53PM +1000, Jonathan Gray wrote:
[...]
> > I hit an abort trap with coredump on both Skylake and Vega 64 (the
> > latter w/ amdgpu). I don't recall an issue with vulkaninfo with sdk
> > version 1.1.104. vkcube still runs fine on both. Will take a deeper dive
> > to see what's going on with vulkaninfo that I missed...
>
> I see the same problem described here on broadwell, vkcube also runs.
> Linux seems to be more forgiving of getting pthreads wrong.
>
> Perhaps we revert
> https://github.com/KhronosGroup/Vulkan-Loader/commit/ecb0b1e69fb2f4d3cae262e6da24c170ce62ae13 ?
[...]
Thanks for the hint; that fixed vulkaninfo on both my Skylake and Vega!
Now getting full vulkaninfo on both without any segfault or abort trap.
Also tested vkcupe and vkcubepp, as well as vkquake on the Vega +
amdgpu... and emulators/dolphin with vulkan backend on the Skylake :]
Updated tarball attached that reverts the above commit and has the
missing MAINTAINER line for vulkan-headers.
ok?
No comments:
Post a Comment