nternet6:
Destination Gateway Flags Refs Use Mtu Prio Iface
default ff02::2%vio0 UGS 0 1 - 8 vio0
::/96 localhost UGRS 0 0 32768 8 lo0
localhost localhost UHhl 13 34104 32768 1 lo0
::ffff:0.0.0.0/96 localhost UGRS 0 0 32768 8 lo0
2002::/24 localhost UGRS 0 0 32768 8 lo0
2002:7f00::/24 localhost UGRS 0 0 32768 8 lo0
2002:e000::/20 localhost UGRS 0 0 32768 8 lo0
2002:ff00::/24 localhost UGRS 0 0 32768 8 lo0
2a03:4000:21:65f:: <FQDN-of-system> UCn 0 0 - 4 vio0
<FQDN-of-system> <MAC-ADDRESS-of-sys>UHLl 0 0 - 1 vio0
fe80::/10 localhost UGRS 0 1 32768 8 lo0
fec0::/10 localhost UGRS 0 0 32768 8 lo0
fe80::%vio0/64 fe80::2de:361a:24a UCn 1 38 - 4 vio0
fe80::1%vio0 00:00:5e:00:02:02 UHLc 0 366 - 3 vio0
fe80::2de:361a:24a d6:2a:39:5a:c3:6b UHLl 0 0 - 1 vio0
fe80::1%lo0 fe80::1%lo0 UHl 0 0 32768 1 lo0
ff01::/16 localhost UGRS 0 1 32768 8 lo0
ff01::%vio0/32 fe80::2de:361a:24a Um 0 1 - 4 vio0
ff01::%lo0/32 fe80::1%lo0 Um 0 1 32768 4 lo0
ff02::/16 localhost UGRS 0 1 32768 8 lo0
ff02::%vio0/32 fe80::2de:361a:24a Umh 1 5 - 4 vio0
ff02::%lo0/32 fe80::1%lo0 Um 0 1 32768 4 lo0
Hi,
I might be missing something right here....
I have the output of "route show" attached, because I cannot paste it in
here in a formatted form.
This is super annoying.
Just wanna get the damn thing running.
Regards,
Stephan
On 8/19/19 10:33 AM, Bastien Durel wrote:
> Le dimanche 18 août 2019 à 11:50 +0200, list a écrit :
>> When I take a closer look and run tcpdump while pinging I see the
>> following output:
>> (With route to fe80::1%vio added and the normal hostname.vio0)
>>
>> 11:40:36.446539 fe80::<MY LL> > ff02::1:ff00:1: icmp6: neighbor sol:
>> who has fe80::1
>>
>> This line is being repeated over and over again. I left out all the
>> other traffic that is not related to my /64.
>>
>> Hm...
>> Any ideas ?
>>
>> I've got a feeling that somethings wrong with that fe80::1
>> address...
> Hello,
>
> A router may be configured to use fe80::1 LL address, but it may not
> too. It's not a standard AFAIK. I never encountered one myself.
> If no one responds to your neighbor sol packet, it's probably because
> no router uses this address.
>
> To discover routers in an unknown network, I use "ping6 ff02::2%vio0",
> as ff02::2 is a standard multicast address for "ip6-allrouters" (as
> ff02::1 is for all nodes)
>
No comments:
Post a Comment