Friday, November 29, 2019

Re: Installing OpenBSD -current snapshots

On Fri, 29 Nov 2019, Clay Daniels wrote:

> Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 12:55:43 -0600
> From: Clay Daniels <clay.daniels.jr@gmail.com>
> To: "misc@openbsd.org" <misc@openbsd.org>
> Subject: Re: Installing OpenBSD -current snapshots
>
> Thanks to everyone who responded. If I knew all the answers I would not
> have asked. And I should have read deeper into the documentation before
> asking, and am in the process of doing so now.
>
> What I decided was to stick with the release install66.fs boot image. It
> works to completely install everything without floundering around to find
> the file sets. I really have no need to run current OpenBSD. Maybe after a
> few months of study I will think about it again.
>
> Also I'm going to unsubscribe with this email account, and re-subscribe
> with my account with sdf.org where I will not be stuck with google's
> "top-posting". I don't like it either, same as everyone else.

Ok, this is my real unix email, run on netbsd. I use it via ssh in
good old alpine. No more top-posting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment