Friday, November 29, 2019

Re: WIP UPDATE: graphics/gimp

On 11/27/19 1:26 PM, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2018/09/10 12:06, Giovanni Bechis wrote:
>> Hi,
>> update to latest version, it's working fine but I have not tested any of the additional plugins yet.
>> Few time to hack atm, so do not hold your breath.
>
> Here's an updated version of this. I saw a segfault once but it hasn't
> occurred again and I haven't been able to track it down further.
>
> (I know there's a newer one, but that requires dep updates which it would
> be simpler not to deal with at the same time, and this is enough to stop
> confusing me when I move between OpenBSD and other machines :-)
>
I was working on 2.10.14 but I stopped when I found some dep that needs to be updated,
it is better to go on this road.

> deskew and lqr plugins still seem to work.
>
ok giovanni@

No comments:

Post a Comment