Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Re: PPTP NAT passthrough

This appears to be actively maintained.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/pptpclient/

On 02/25/20 12:15, Szél Gábor wrote:
> Dear @misc
>
> Our customer need more parallel outgoing PPTP session.
> I know PPTP is no security VPN, but our client not have any options.
> (our customer remote partner accept only PPTP VPN ...)
>
> OpenBSD PF can't use parallel PPTP session. First session is NAT-ed,
> but second session is broken.
> I know OpenBSD not supported PPTP NAT passthrough.
>
> I found two, very old PPTP proxy for openbsd:
>
>  * https://github.com/crvv/pptp-proxy
>    This is ftp-proxy fork(?)
>  * https://sourceforge.net/projects/frickin/
>
> frickin 1.x working only fix remote PPTP address, not good for me.
> frickin 2.x (beta) not compiled on oBSD 6.6.
>
> pptp-proxy is compiled, and started, but not working.
> We tested very simple pf.conf (NAT, and some rules)
>
> pass in quick log on $int_if proto gre from any to ! $int_if:0 rdr-to
> 127.0.0.1
> pass in quick log on $int_if proto tcp from any to ! $int_if:0 port
> 1723 rdr-to 127.0.0.1 port 2317
>
> pptp-proxy is accepted session, but not working.
> (in tcpdump only 2 outgoing, 1 inbound packet found)
>
> Does anyone know a working solution for PPTP NAT passthrough?
>
> In openbsd based securityrouter.org firewall a found PPTP-Proxy support:
> https://securityrouter.org/wiki/Comparison
> But I don't know what to use.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment