Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Re: [UPDATE] net/py-snmp (4.4.6 -> 4.4.12)

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 10:44:49PM +0100, Adam Wolk wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 11:44:03PM +0100, Alex Naumov wrote:
> > Hey,
> >
> > this patch updates py-snmp to version 4.4.12.
> > Everything looks ok, but there are no regression tests for this port.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Alex
>
> Than you for the update!
>
> The only consumer for py-snmp is security/routersploit.
>
> I tested your diff with it and with the sample script
> from http://snmplabs.com/pysnmp/quick-start.html
>
> napalm$ python2.7 test.py
> SNMPv2-MIB::sysDescr.0 = Linux zeus 4.8.6.5-smp #2 SMP Sun Nov 13 14:58:11 CDT 2016 i686
>
> Looks good and this is OK awolk@
>
> I am however CC'ing ports as I would like another OK before
> committing the update.
>
> Regards,
> Adam
>

Here is an unquoted diff, don't know what I was thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment