Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Re: 回复: [NEW] www/p5-Plack-Request-WithEncoding

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 04:10:16PM -0400, Chris Bennett wrote:
> Question,
>
> The new version uses Module-Build-Tiny now instead of Module-Build.
>
> Should I remove modbuild from CONFIGURE_STYLE?
> Looks like I should, just wanted to be certain.
>
> Thanks
> --
> Chris Bennett
>
>

Nope, won't build with Module-Build. But Module-Build-Tiny's claim to
fame is that it replaces gigantic Module-Build.
This seems odd to me, as it means pulling in more dependencies to use
fewer dependencies.

I don't like that. So I'm going to go learn some stuff. I'll send a new
diff later after I figure this out. I don't see getting all these new
ports in before ports lock anyhow.

I need to go study the code that's making the code.
Be back when I'm less dumb. :-]

--
Chris Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment