Sunday, May 31, 2020

Re: x11/dmenu: drop fonts/terminus-font from RUN_DEPENDS

Klemens Nanni <kn@openbsd.org> wrote:
> I tested the update more thoroughly now, fixed a missing REVISION bump
> in dmenu and also noticed that dwm passes its fonts to dmenu via command
> line, so strictly speaking we wouldn't have to adjust dmenu along with
> dwm to ensure the same font across both tools because one already forces
> the other; still, I'd like to keep stuff in sync in general.
>
> Updated diff below to drop terminus-font after I already committed my
> MAINTAINER drop.

Thanks for taking care of dwm too, it didn't cross my mind to take a
look at it. FWIW, the diffs looks good to me.

FTR, I originally removed the patch for config.def.h completely in
dmenu as I didn't see much point in introducing a patch just for
changing some colors, which can be changed with parameters and seem
quite randomly chosen (they don't match CSS for OpenBSD site, which I
think is the only official thing that can be considered as some sort of
colorscheme).

No comments:

Post a Comment