Sunday, February 28, 2021

Re: Ping - Re: [New] devel/re2

this is OK with me to import.


On 2021/02/28 15:52, Ashton Fagg wrote:
> Ping.
>


>
>
> Ashton Fagg <ashton@fagg.id.au> writes:
>
> > It appears I forgot about this, :-).
> >
> > Latest tarball attached - updated to latest version.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> >
> >
> > Ashton Fagg <ashton@fagg.id.au> writes:
> >
> >> Ping on this one. Tarball attached.
> >>
> >> Ashton Fagg <ashton@fagg.id.au> writes:
> >>
> >>> Stuart Henderson <stu@spacehopper.org> writes:
> >>>
> >>>> You mentioned a cmakefile change that would increase it, can you show
> >>>> that please, some of us only have slow machines like
> >>>>
> >>>> cpu3: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1225 v3 @ 3.20GHz, 3392.17 MHz, 06-3c-03
> >>>>
> >>>> :)
> >>>
> >>> Here you go. I've added a patch that increases the timeout, with
> >>> reference in the Makefile. I've increased it from 1500 seconds to
> >>> 2000. This seems to help on my slower machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment