On 04/05/2021 17:28, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2021/05/04 16:55, Renaud Allard wrote:
>> Please consider the attached patch to solve the opendmarc issue.
>> Given that opendmarc broke their API and the new one has no documentation,
>> exim devs are currently checking what could be done, so this is not the
>> official patch from exim devs. I have tested it and got no issues so far.
>>
>> On 5/4/21 4:45 PM, Renaud Allard wrote:
>>> Indeed, probably, sorry for the noise.
>>> But I also saw we have an issue with opendmarc 1.4+. They changed the
>>> API... I am currently trying to find a solution. I had tested with the
>>> older version only on the build machine.
>
> Hmm yes..committed here:
>
> https://github.com/trusteddomainproject/OpenDMARC/commit/dbd87868f2ca9c2ef11529cd757d1cc5ab228833
>
> Are you happy enough with your patch or should I backout opendmarc?
>
All I can say is that it seems to work for me (dmarc is enabled in my
config). In case we backout opendmarc, we still put back a CVE in it. So
I am not sure this is a good idea. And, obviously, we can't leave exim
with all those CVE.
No comments:
Post a Comment