Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Re: Sharing desktop with Jitsi and pledge

Not with jitsi but with Nextcloud Talk I got it working in Chrome.

Am 29. Juni 2021 19:30:57 GMT+00:00 schrieb Jonathan Drews <jondrews@fastmail.com>:
>Hi Folks:
>
>I am running OpenBSD 6.9 GENERIC.MP#4 amd64 and have Jitsi working
>well here on OpenBSD. The audio and video work fine. So do the typing
>of comments in Jitsi
>
>However when I attempt to share my desktop, through Jitsi, then
>Firefox crashes. I get this message in my dmesg output:
>
>firefox[17370]: pledge "", syscall 289
>
>It looks like pledge is stopping Jitsi, as it should. Any suggestions
>at to how I could share a presentation through OpenBSD? I've tried
>Zoom but it doesn't work as well as Jitsi.
>
>Kind regards,
>Jonathan

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Gerät mit K-9 Mail gesendet.

No comments:

Post a Comment