Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Re: UPDATE: net/nextcloudclient-3.4.0

On Tue Nov 30, 2021 at 11:04:57PM -0400, Adriano Barbosa wrote:
> Hi.
> Joel Carnat reported he can't complete the build with this diff (log
> attached). I can reproduce the error if I have nextcloudclient v3.3.6
> installed, but if it's not installed the build completes successfully.
> I had this problem on the initial submission of the port and the
> advice was to uninstall any old versions, but never knew why.
> I also noticed after submitting the diff for v3.4.0 that SHARED_LIBS
> version needed a bump and thought that could be the source of the
> problem, but still could not complete the build if the old version is
> installed.
> Appreciate any help.
>
> Obrigado.

Unfortunately, this is a know behavior with some cmake ports. That is
not nextcloudclient specific. Be my guest to fix devel/cmake. My guess
is that the linker flags are wrong or in the wrong order, maybe even
because we override/use CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS.

I know of no solution other than uninstalling.

>
> Em ter., 30 de nov. de 2021 às 15:46, Adriano Barbosa
> <barbosa.aob@gmail.com> escreveu:
> >
> > Hi.
> > Update for net/nextcloudclient v3.4.0
> > Changelog: https://github.com/nextcloud/desktop/releases/tag/v3.4.0
> >
> > Thank you for testing.
> > --
> > Adriano Barbosa
>
>
>
> --
> Adriano Barbosa

No comments:

Post a Comment