Monday, October 31, 2022

Re: postfix-pgsql postmap failures after upgrade

On Sun, 30 Oct 2022 09:16:39 -0700
Tim Howe <tim.h@bendtel.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 30 Oct 2022 09:13:19 +0000
> Stuart Henderson <stu@spacehopper.org> wrote:
>
> > If you have the ports tree on your machine you can unpack the attached
> > file under /usr/ports/mail/postfix, pkg_delete postfix, and build a 3.5
> > version from /usr/ports/mail/postfix/stable35 with "FLAVOR=pgsql make
> > install".
>
> Thank you for your help and response.
>
> I was building your stable35 but it failed at sqlite3, which I do have
> installed (found /usr/local/include/sqlite3.h on my system, anyway).
> I wasn't sure if I should play with -I or not.
>
> full error:
>
> dict_sqlite.c:74:10: fatal error: 'sqlite3.h' file not found
> #include <sqlite3.h>
> [...]

I started it over and it seemed to build second time around,
go figure.

--TimH

No comments:

Post a Comment