Monday, October 31, 2022

Re: xpdf segs fault

On Oct 31 2022, Theo Buehler wrote:
> > Well, I followed the instructions Stuart gave me, if I did it well
> > the patches in the link above make no difference. His xpopple fork
> > may have other modifications.
>
> Is this with or without my patch? I.e., with motif-2.3.8 or motif-2.3.8p0?

Yeah, I took this in care :-). I tried with and without your patch.
Without your motif patch xpdf always crashes.

I hope I did it well. The patches in the web didn't work as is, I
had to make the modifications manually. Then I ran:

make update-patches
make
make install

The following are the patches generated by update-patches under
patches/ directory after I edited the files:


Index: xpdf/PDFCore.cc
--- xpdf/PDFCore.cc.orig
+++ xpdf/PDFCore.cc
@@ -13,6 +13,7 @@

No comments:

Post a Comment