Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Re: Iperf3 - Not allowing connections

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion, this has worked great, obviously iperf3 does
not support openbsd, the reason I do not know.

I have identified from testing this, that openbsd does not seem to be
the issue.

For whatever reason, when my linux server tries to send a packet to a
lxc container on itself, it passes back to router, I assumed it was the
router bottlenecking the performance, but it seems it does not even go
only back to the router, but actually goes back to the exchange and then
back to the router and then back to the server and then into the lxc
container.

Something is severely messed up on my linux server, but at least I have
identified the issue.

Thanks for the help,
--
Polarian
GPG signature: 0770E5312238C760
Website: https://polarian.dev
JID/XMPP: polarian@polarian.dev

No comments:

Post a Comment