Thursday, August 31, 2023

[NEW PORT] UnrealIRCD 6.1.1.1 -- need PLIST/Install Assistance

Attached you will find the proposed new addition of the UnrealIRCD Port for
OpenBSD

I believe I have everything in order based upon the OpenBSD Porting Guide
documentation, but for the life of me, I cannot seem to get the make
install to actually install the files into their respective PREFIX
directories.

make fake properly stages everything into the proper staging directory, but
the port seems to be missing something that would allow the contents to be
packaged and properly installed into the real system.

Could someone please take a look and let me know what I am missing?
/usr/ports/infrastructure/bin/portcheck seems to be in order, plist appears
to be correct, I'm not sure what I am forgetting.

Attached in the tarball

WWW: https://www.unrealircd.org/

UnrealIRCd is an Open Source IRC Server, serving thousands of networks
since 1999. It runs on Linux, OS X and Windows and is currently the most
widely deployed IRCd with a market share of 38%. UnrealIRCd is a highly
advanced IRCd with a strong focus on modularity and security. It uses an
advanced and highly configurable configuration file. Other key features
include: full IRCv3 support, SSL/TLS, cloaking, advanced anti-flood and
anti-spam systems, GeoIP, remote includes, and lots of other features.

No comments:

Post a Comment