Thursday, December 28, 2023

Re: firefox coredump (not wayland)

On Mon, Dec 25, 2023 at 08:41:16PM -0500, Jon Fineman wrote:
>
>Landry Breuil <landry@openbsd.org> writes:
>
>> Le Thu, Dec 21, 2023 at 06:25:23AM -0500, Jon Fineman a écrit :
>>> Since upgrading my firefox has been crashing every night, when I am
>>> not on. My desktop isn't set up to sleep, just xscreensaver.
>>
>> no real idea, but whatever page you're leaving open, it's leaking, as
>> the trace shows:
>>
>> #5 NS_ABORT_OOM (aSize=<optimized out>)
>>
>> if you want to figure which one, open about:processes, and grab a
>> screenshot of the firefox window every minute ?


I created a new profile and that seems to have fixed my core dumps. I
didn't re-add a few plug-ins, custom font, and a few settings on purpose.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment