Monday, December 25, 2023

Re: WPA_supplicant no longer working on -current

> Hi guys, is anyone using wpa_supplicant successfully on -current with
> eduroam?

I do. I even wrote an article about how to connect to my alma-mater's
eduroam wifi with wpa_supplicant. But it was written in russian:
https://openbsd-ru.github.io/ru-community/posts/bsuir_wifi.html

I may test it tomorrow / today [2023-12-26]

> on -current

I use snapshot, and probably not latest,
but I can run sysupgrade.

Unfortunately, I am required to use some proprietary CAD software
that runs only on windows. That's why I dual boot with windows
and that's why I use OpenBSD less often now.

Hope that my email will reach you well. Sorry for the late reply.
I am writing it from the gmail web interface, so sorry for any possible
inconvenience that may appear.

Best regards, Artsiom.

No comments:

Post a Comment