Saturday, March 30, 2024

Re: Security questions: Login spoofing, X11 keylogging, and sandboxed apps

James Huddle <james.r.huddle@gmail.com>:

> I live in post-2016 USA and have essentially given up hope of any sort of computer security.

Personal thought and from USA where the core of private data business resides.

Due to different reasons and the env I work in I results attacked very often under OpenBSD, in X.
Having the name of the vulnerability makes not such a difference to me, thanks for the insight anyway.
However, I think to not say it wrong recalling that most of people are here for the sempliticy applied to security and portability subjects
In OpenBSD. Minimize the security subject at this point seems having a purpose, wrong.



-Dan

Mar 30, 2024 18:23:38 James Huddle <james.r.huddle@gmail.com>:

> I live in post-2016 USA and have essentially given up hope of any sort of computer security.

No comments:

Post a Comment