Friday, June 28, 2024

Re: Keyboard issue on Thinkpad E14 Gen 6

Could you give us a little insight about the X settings concerning the keyboard (type and layout)
and the layout of OpenBSD..
Are you experiencing bad key mappings by case?
I try to remember..I experienced same stuff playing with the layout of my dell usb keyboards..
I'm betting on your system US layout and you are localizing under X.



-Dan

Jun 28, 2024 11:30:22 Johannes Thyssen Tishman <johannes@thyssentishman.com>:

> 2024-06-05T11:07:05Z Johannes Thyssen Tishman <johannes@thyssentishman.com>:
>
>> For some reason the keyboard on my Thinkpad E14 Gen 6 repeats the
>> pressed key multiple times after a delay and it freezes keyboard input
>> for some time. This happens in the console and under X, but not at boot>
>> prompt when booting. I believe the line 'pckbc: command timeout' in the
>> dmesg below could be related. Connecting an external keyboard is a
>> workaround. Possibly related threads[1][2].

No comments:

Post a Comment