On Sat, 22 Jun 2024 09:06:43 +0100,
Rafael Sadowski <rafael@sizeofvoid.org> wrote:
>
> Simple update diff burpsuite to 2024.5.3.
>
> Unfortunately I get the following error message:
> Could not start Burp: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
>
> The java version is corrent. I also added some magic JAVA bits from
> Archlinux without success.
>
> Is that an issue with our java version? Any clue?
>
I tried to update it a few months ago, but gave up after some investigation.
If you take a look at the contents of the .jar, you'll see that it contains
Chromium. Yes, prebuild chromium for MacOS, Windows and Linux.
I had spent some time trying to hack it to not use chromium, but I wasn't
able to achive anything useful.
Probably this is a root cause, but without sources it is quite difficult to
guess.
Anyway, such a hack is forbidden by the license.
--
wbr, Kirill
No comments:
Post a Comment