Sunday, July 07, 2024

NEW: x11/py-qt6 6.6.1 and x11/py-sip-qt6 13.6.0

Hi,

Attached are two new ports: x11/py-qt6 and x11/py-sip-qt6. They are
for 90% based on Justin Berthault's earlier submissions, but I applied
some minor tweaks (as described elsewhere in this thread) and I updated
them to versions that are compatible with Qt 6.6, which we have in the
ports tree now.

I have not yet tested this with any consumers (updating Calibre to
the most recent versions seems a bit harder than expected and for now
I'm running out of time) but it's practical to have this in the tree
already, I think.

OK to import?

Caspar

On Mon, Nov 27, 2023 at 04:39:20PM +0100, Justin Berthault wrote:
> Hi,
>
> wanted to share my work in progress to bring py-qt6 for OpenBSD.
>
> It is attached with two new ports:
>
> - x11/py-qt6
> - x11/py-sip-qt6
>
> Built on arm64, testing in progress.
>
> For now I think I managed to get most of it the right way.
>
> One thing that bothers me is the result of `make port-lib-depends-check`
> for py-qt6:
>
> Extra: Qt6QtPositioning.2
>
> What does it mean ?
>
> Testing and feedbacks welcome.
>
> cc rsadowsky@
> --
> ~Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment