Wednesday, July 03, 2024

Re: Spoofing MAC address

On Wed, Jul 03, 2024 at 01:11:46AM -0400, openbsd_freak@mail2tor.com wrote:
> HI. How do I set up autoamtic spoofing on openbsd?
> HOw do I use random or lladdr lladdress to spoof my mac address
> automatically. I.e. for airport use.
>
> Thanks.
> John

Hi John,

In my opinion you're better off not travelling with any computers. Take a
book or two with you. I recommend "Applied Cryptography" by Bruce Schneier.
Basically this book is considered a ballistic weapon, so when you take it to
your destination you're either importing and/or exporting from the U.S.

I did it. And screwed up, I lost my baggage in California as I was entering
LAX. Some nice people recovered my bag though with the sensitive payload.

Now in regards of "spoofing" why don't you try cross-dressing and going through
the airport gates as an opposite sex? That surely will get you where it will
lead you either way.

Best Regards, I'm feeling splendid, just took my meds and near nausea,
-pjp


--
** all info about me: lynx https://callpeter.tel, dig loc delphinusdns.org **

No comments:

Post a Comment