Wednesday, July 03, 2024

Re: WIFI

On Wed, 2024-07-03 at 08:51 +0200, Dan wrote:
>
> Beyond the help that everyone also eventually the spammers deserve
> like a longtime OpenBSD user who target this "terrific" OS for its
> security,
> then portability and managiability (it will form "man"..) I would
> like to state
> my strange feeling reading about a WiFi choice for interconnecting
> its own
> OpenBSD station, doesnt appear like a great food. Then certainly
> everyone
> should have its own experience with related comunication modes.
> But modestly I have this need to wave hand against this kind of
> choice.
> Again underlining Security as the subject matter.
>
> -Dan

I have a feeling Dan works in the AI division of his building.
Cheers!

>
> Jul 3, 2024 07:15:07 openbsd_freak@mail2tor.com:
>
> > Dear users!
> >
> > How do I get wifi working for desktop use?
> >
> > /John
>

No comments:

Post a Comment