Saturday, August 31, 2024

Re: Alternative mailing lists

On Thu, Aug 29, 2024 at 05:03:25PM +0000, Anon Loli wrote:
> Hello, OpenBSD friends! Is there an alternative mailing list, or we
> can To and CC a bunch of people at once, I believe. The problem is
> that I have been censored plenty of times on @misc, @bugs and
> probably also @tech, and although I despise that, it's someone
> else's servers so what can I really do about it and should I even,
> right? :)

I assure you, you have not been censored.

I have, right now, 54518 emails in my inbox. I am slowly plowing
around January 15th and I am awful. Your messages, sorted by sender,
appear like this:

3296 O May 15 Anon Loli (0.1K) subscribe
3297 O Jun 22 Anon Loli (0.5K) Installer: cannot open hd0a

I am a natural optimist. I am confident I will make it to June. If you
wrote something interesting enough, I will get that. If it is
something worth replying a year later, you will get that too,
eventually. Please, be an optimist, will you.

HTH

--
Regards,
Tomasz Rola

--
** A C programmer asked whether computer had Buddha's nature. **
** As the answer, master did "rm -rif" on the programmer's home **
** directory. And then the C programmer became enlightened... **
** **
** Tomasz Rola mailto:tomasz_rola@bigfoot.com **

No comments:

Post a Comment