Friday, August 30, 2024

Re: Alternative mailing lists

Anon Loli writes:
> On Fri, Aug 30, 2024 at 07:58:07AM +0200, Peter N. M. Hansteen wrote:
> > On Thu, Aug 29, 2024 at 05:03:25PM +0000, Anon Loli wrote:
> > > Hello, OpenBSD friends!
> > > Is there an alternative mailing list, or we can To and CC a bunch of people at
> > > once, I believe.
> > > The problem is that I have been censored plenty of times on @misc, @bugs and
> > > probably also @tech, and although I despise that, it's someone else's servers
> > > so what can I really do about it and should I even, right? :)
> >
> > "I have been censored plenty of times" is a very serious accusation, and one that
> > should not be made lightly.
>
> I know, I have known censorship for many many many years, and I know what
> freedom of speech is.

There is a big difference between "censored" and "ignored".

Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment