Friday, August 30, 2024

Re: resiprocate fails to build in last bulk

Am 2024-08-27 08:31, schrieb Brad Smith:
> On Mon, Aug 26, 2024 at 07:52:59AM +0200, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> Maybe it's because devel/asio is installed and its headers are picked?
>> *shrug*
>
> It is supposed to be using the bundled copy, but you can see during the
> build
> it decided to pick up the local copy. The header paths the port is
> shoehorning
> in to the build with the local contrib dependencies should come before
> the
> system header paths.

Good catch. Could you also please remove my as maintainer? Thank you!

OK feinerer@

>
> Index: Makefile
> ===================================================================
> RCS file: /cvs/ports/telephony/resiprocate/Makefile,v
> retrieving revision 1.10
> diff -u -p -u -p -r1.10 Makefile
> --- Makefile 3 Mar 2024 11:25:38 -0000 1.10
> +++ Makefile 27 Aug 2024 03:17:29 -0000
> @@ -66,11 +66,11 @@ CONFIGURE_ARGS = --disable-static \
> --with-postgresql \
> --with-radcli \
> --with-ssl
> -CONFIGURE_ENV = CPPFLAGS="-I${LOCALBASE}/include \
> +CONFIGURE_ENV = CPPFLAGS="-I${WRKSRC}/contrib/asio/include \
> + -I${WRKSRC}/contrib/cajun/include \
> -I${LOCALBASE}/include/db4 \
> -I${LOCALBASE}/include/postgresql \
> - -I${WRKSRC}/contrib/asio/include \
> - -I${WRKSRC}/contrib/cajun/include" \
> + -I${LOCALBASE}/include" \
> LDFLAGS="-L${LOCALBASE}/lib -L${LOCALBASE}/lib/db4"
>
> MULTI_PACKAGES = -main -repro -return

No comments:

Post a Comment