Friday, August 30, 2024

Re: UPDATE: net/crawley-v1.7.8

> Instead of setting MODGO_TEST_TARGET, it would be more
> ports-idiomatic/clearer
> to use a `do-test` target like:
>
> ```
> do-test:
> cd ${WRKSRC} && CGO_ENABLED=1 ${MODGO_CMD} test -count 1 -v \
> -tags=test -coverprofile="cover.out" ./...
> ```
>
> Tests are passing like this, so if you are alright with it, I think we can
> commit this.

I'm thrilled to get some help on this, because I'm out of my depth.

That said, `make test` with that do-test change failed for me here:

make: don't know how to make cd (prerequisite of: do-test)
Stop in .
*** Error 2 in . (/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk:3090 '/usr/ports/pobj/crawley-1.7.8/build-amd64/.test_done': @cd /usr/ports/mystu...)
*** Error 2 in /usr/ports/mystuff/net/crawley (/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk:2704 'test': @lock=crawley-1.7.8; export _LOCKS_HEL...)

Tell me what I did wrong, so we can commit the *redacted* thing. :)

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment