Thursday, September 26, 2024

Re: Review about this code ?

hello,

On Wed, Sep 25, 2024 at 10:58:44PM +0200, Страхиња Радић wrote:
> I think that C code review is out of the scope of this list. You could
> try at:
>
> https://codereview.stackexchange.com/

I don't know how far misc is misc but those kind of threads are those I
like to read: examples of code (shell, C, awk, …), unix philosophy and
so on.

Also: I really think nothing compares to a decent MUA for those kind of
interaction so there is no way I would consider stackexchange as
something else than signal noise in my duckduckgo search result.

I understand than some people can like web interfaces and it's fine
but please don't try to push people away from mailing lists or newsgroups.

thank you

--
Marc Chantreux
Pôle CESAR (Calcul et services avancés à la recherche)
Université de Strasbourg
14 rue René Descartes,
BP 80010, 67084 STRASBOURG CEDEX
03.68.85.60.79

No comments:

Post a Comment