Sunday, September 01, 2024

Re: Tor Browser on -current dies with SIGILL

Hi Caspar,

* Caspar Schutijser wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> A recent commit from landry@ to mail/mozilla-thunderbird showed me that
> a similar problem existed in other Mozilla ports. The solution landry@
> committed is better so I'd like to have it in Tor Browser too.
> https://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/mail/mozilla-thunderbird/Makefile?rev=1.464&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup
>
> The diff below reverts the workaround that I committed earlier, and
> adopts the same fix as the other Mozilla ports. I can not test this
> myself however, since I don't have the appropriate hardware.
>
> Matthias, are you willing to test this diff to see if Tor Browser
> still works with this approach? You can also try the following package
> if you want:
> https://temp.schutijser.com/~caspar/tb-browser-13.5.2p0.tgz

I tried the package above and can confirm that Tor Browser still works
and my ususal workflow works as well.

Cheers

Matthias

No comments:

Post a Comment