Sunday, September 15, 2024

sysctl nowave=1

Hello,

I'm still with ugen locked down to disable bluetooth and my wireless card is apparently unsupported. Indeed I live with securelevel=2.

Time to time I find myself to be in the situation where I boot network disconnected, and on demand, when I need to upload to my server, I connect my cable to the net, you know.

Strangly enough after a first physical connection my Caja interface continue to freeze on my working folders also after returned disconnected.

I suspect that it is possible after a first connection reinizialize ugen or access my wireless card.
But here you can narrate me more fantastic scenarios.

I'm here asking the possibility to have a flag 'nowave' to inhibit any wireless connection from  sysctl just like what already exists for mic and camera. This also cause the pretty nice evidence that there are no today device wireless free.

Thanks and good day everyone.

-Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment