Saturday, July 25, 2026

Re: [maintainer update]: sysutils/exfetch -> 1.7.1

On Sat, 25 Jul 2026 16:14:28 +0200 Volker Schlecht <openbsd-ports@schlecht.dev> wrote: > On 7/22/26 8:34 PM, izzy Meyer wrote: > > Hello ports@ > > > > Here's a small update to exfetch 1.7.1. > > > > No major changes for OpenBSD. This is just a maintenance patch. > > > > This release fixes a bug where gpu information was sometimes > > duplicated on Linux. It also removes the normalization on cpu infos > > for all platforms to make the code easier to digest. > > > > Tested on amd64 with make test. All tests pass. > > > > Could I get a look over before commit? > > > > Thanks, > > > > Not sure what you mean by 'look over': it builds, tests pass, output > looks alright - I'd have committed it if I weren't unsure whether > that's what you want :-) > I meant that i wanted someone to look it over for sanity before committing. Testing was helpful as well. Can you commit it? Thanks, -- iz (she/her) > I say mundane things > so the uninteresting > just might get noticed. izder456 (dot) neocities (dot) org

No comments:

Post a Comment