Friday, July 31, 2026

Sync up LZMA CpumArch patches

I noticed there were a few copies of the LZMA SDK CpuArch patches in the tree. I synched them up so they are all the same as what is upstream. I only patched archivers/unarr, emulators/mame and graphics/blender. I did not touch the copies in www/chromium, www/iridium, www/ungoogled-chromium and x11/qt6/qtwebengine. I also sent kn@ an update to sysutils/uefitool and ports@ an update to sysutils/ugrep. I got upstream for both to sync up to newer (26.00+) LZMA SDK. Index: archivers/unarr/Makefile =================================================================== RCS file: /cvs/ports/archivers/unarr/Makefile,v retrieving revision 1.8 diff -u -p -u -p -r1.8 Makefile --- archivers/unarr/Makefile 8 Jul 2026 12:41:58 -0000 1.8 +++ archivers/unarr/Makefile 30 Jul 2026 06:55:39 -0000 @@ -1,7 +1,7 @@ COMMENT = decompression library for rar, tar, zip and 7z archives V = 1.1.1 -REVISION = 0 +REVISION = 1 DISTNAME = unarr-${V} SHARED_LIBS = unarr 0.1 Index: archivers/unarr/patches/patch-lzmasdk_CpuArch_c =================================================================== RCS file: /cvs/ports/archivers/unarr/patches/patch-lzmasdk_CpuArch_c,v retrieving revision 1.1 diff -u -p -u -p -r1.1 patch-lzmasdk_CpuArch_c --- archivers/unarr/patches/patch-lzmasdk_CpuArch_c 28 Sep 2023 17:17:33 -0000 1.1 +++ archivers/unarr/patches/patch-lzmasdk_CpuArch_c 30 Jul 2026 06:55:39 -0000 @@ -1,17 +1,75 @@ -disable asm checks on aarch64; unbreak the build: it assumes sys/auxv.h -(for getauxval) and asm/hwcap.h (for AT_HWCAP.) +- 24.05 + fc662341e6f85da78ada0e443f6116b978f79f22 +- 26.00 + 839151eaaad24771892afaae6bac690e31e58384 Index: lzmasdk/CpuArch.c --- lzmasdk/CpuArch.c.orig +++ lzmasdk/CpuArch.c -@@ -760,10 +760,6 @@ BoolInt CPU_IsSupported_AES (void) { return APPLE_CRYP +@@ -760,32 +760,62 @@ BoolInt CPU_IsSupported_AES (void) { return APPLE_CRYP #else // __APPLE__ -#include <sys/auxv.h> -- --#define USE_HWCAP -- ++#if defined(__GLIBC__) && (__GLIBC__ * 100 + __GLIBC_MINOR__ >= 216) ++ #define Z7_GETAUXV_AVAILABLE ++#else ++ #if defined __has_include ++ #if __has_include (<sys/auxv.h>) ++ #define Z7_GETAUXV_AVAILABLE ++

No comments:

Post a Comment