Friday, August 21, 2026

Re: [2/2] [new port] multimedia/obs-studio

It's an Elgato Facecam:

uvideo0 at uhub1 port 13 configuration 1 interface 0 "Elgato Elgato Facecam" rev 3.00/4.09 addr 5
video0 at uvideo0
uhidev4 at uhub1 port 13 configuration 1 interface 2 "Elgato Elgato Facecam" rev 3.00/4.09 addr 5
uhidev4: iclass 3/0
uhid2 at uhidev4: input=1024, output=1024, feature=0

I'll see to get debug enabled later Today.

Sebastian

On Thu, Aug 20, 2026 at 11:11 PM Kirill A. Korinsky <kirill@korins.ky> wrote:
On Thu, 20 Aug 2026 22:31:16 +0200,
Sebastian Reitenbach <sebastia@l00-bugdead-prods.de> wrote:
>
> with these additional patch to plugins/linux-v4l2/v4l2-input.c, I have
> proper UYVY name as video format, without trailing garbage, as well as I
> can switch to that format, without obs-studio segfaulting on me. Note:
> patch developed in tandem with Gemini, there might be better ways to solve
> the issue, don't know, but "works for me" ;)
>

Do you mean that uvideo produces garbage which leads to crash?

If yes, can you build uvideo with enabled debug and shared with me the log?

Which device it is?

--
wbr, Kirill


--

No comments:

Post a Comment