On Fri, 14 Aug 2026 19:20:08 +0200 Kirill A. Korinsky <kirill@korins.ky> wrote: > On Fri, 14 Aug 2026 18:11:23 +0200, > Nazarenko Mykyta <mn@superpc.suicide.solutions> wrote: > > > > Hola ports@, kn@! > > > > I was able to port 64Gram to OpenBSD; it's an alternative to the official > > Telegram Desktop messenger with some improvements and new features not > > found in the official version of the app. > > > > I tried to make this port as clean as possible, but it wasn't exactly easy. > > > > Tested on amd64, ofc - tarball attached. > > > > Potentially interested on try to use this one instead tdesktop. > > Fast remarks: > > 1) PKGNAME is 64Gram, probably lowercased version 64gram is btter. > > 2) I think it needs the same webkitgtk4 dependency like net/tdesktop > > 3) Can you fix detection if -lfido2 in cmake and probably upstream it? > Adding -lfido2 as -DCMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS looks wrong > > Thanks kirill@! All fixed and added fido2 to the WANTLIB. I noticed that the PLIST wasn't updated after my previous experiments, so I updated it. New tarball attached. Tested on amd64. With best regards, Nazarenko Mykyta
No comments:
Post a Comment