> > For the OpenBSD port, I also removed the sysutils/ggrep dependency. > > The only remaining GNU grep-specific expression used "\S", which is > > replaced by the equivalent POSIX "[^[:space:]]" expression, allowing > > the base system grep to be used instead. I'm not a fan of this. If upstream are only testing against GNU grep then this adds a burden onto the maintainer to verify any other changes to search expressions in future updates to the software. I'd prefer to just use ggrep and be done with it... > GH_ACCOUNT = LukeSmithxyz > GH_PROJECT = mutt-wizard > -GH_TAGNAME = v3.3.1 > - > -EPOCH = 0 > -REVISION = 0 > +GH_COMMIT = b4a28b2548e94c167bb74fcb5e8c44c34d2be842 > +DISTNAME = mutt-wizard-3.3.2 where does the 3.3.2 version come from? upstream don't seem to have tagged any since 3.3.1. one of 3.3.1pl20260726 or 3.3.2pre20260726 would seem better to me. > --- mail/mutt-wizard/patches/patch-bin_mailsync 13 May 2022 14:49:56 -0000 1.3 > +++ mail/mutt-wizard/patches/patch-bin_mailsync 11 Aug 2026 15:13:19 -0000 > @@ -1,12 +1,16 @@ > +$OpenBSD$ we dropped those across ports in 2022, please don't add them back
No comments:
Post a Comment